Google TV and its Partner Sites
Google TV has been introduced several months ago, and today it announces several of its partner sites. To refresh your memory, Google TV brings everything you want and adore about the internet to your television. You can now experience watching your favorite shows on TV with the freedom and power of the web in one screen.
To further enhance your viewing and learning experience, Google TV partners with several media organizations, content providers, content partners, and technology companies. These partners are listed below:
- Turner Broadcasting- their popular websites which partners with Google TV includes TBS, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, and Adult Swim.
- NBC Universal- collaborated with Google TV to bring CNBC Real-Time.
- HBO- bring access to hundreds of hours of programming to Google TV with HBO GO.
- NBA- built NBA Game Time.
- Amazon Video On Demand- offers access to over 75,000 titles for rental or purchase.
- Netflix- offers the ability to instantly watch unlimited movies and TV shows, anytime, streaming directly to the TV.
Technology and Media Companies:
- The New York Times
- USA Today
- YouTube Leanback